Saturday, January 3, 2009

Envisioning


photo of Lake Superior from Chapel Rock, UP MI, c. 2009, Sherri Lasko

I'm currently engrossed in the book "The Vision Board" and working on expanding my mind and my visions for myself and my life purpose. There's a great statement in the opening of the book:

"Now is the time for you to suspend your disbelief -- to believe that anything is possible in your life -- and to embrace change. Be brave and take the leap -- what comes next will amaze you."

Don't know about you, but that sends chills down my spine. And contemplating that statement makes me realize just how small my vision for myself and my world were. This year, 2009, will be a year of grand gloriousness. It has to. The world needs a vision more than ever, and those who are willing to take the challenge to dream big, and begin to act, will catapult us into a new era of world prosperity, awakening, and, peace.

"For without a vision, my people perish."

Join me in dreaming big. Now bigger. Oh... come on now.... even BIGGER!

No comments: